Leatherworking Workshoppe - December 14
Just in time for the holidays, join us to learn leatherworking basics as you fashion your own homemade belt. NO experience necessary!
What this class is about...
- Leatherworking basics
- What tools are involved
- What types of leather are used
- Leather stamping, dying & painting techniques
- No experience necessary
- INCLUDED: all materials to make & take home a belt with you. Purchasing a belt like this would cost you at least as much as class registration cost!
- Cost: $ 100.00, includes all materials & tools to make your own custom belt
- WHEN: December 14, 2019 from 12pm – 3pm
- WHERE: Lakewood, California - final address will be sent out after registration
- INCLUDES natural veg tanned leather belt and brass hardware for one adult belt. All tools needed will be provided for you to use during class as well as an assortment of leather dyes and paints.
- Make a belt as a gift: please know the belt measurement for who you're gifting it for. Best to measure the belt they currently wear from end of buckle to most used belt hole.
- Bring your own buckle: while a basic brass buckle closure will be provided for you, if you've got a fancy buckle hanging around that you want to include - bring it to class!
- Feel free to bring any of your own equipment if you have questions or need help.
- CLASS TAUGHT BY: Christina Orris
- Contact Christina with any questions! email@example.com